BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS
- For over 5 years a group of experienced Harley riders has developed options for improvements of touring bikes made from 1980 to today. We have drawn, prototyped and tested products that are designed to improve touring bikes of the Harley-Davidson brand. We are not affiliated in any way with them but we do like their products.
- Our specific goals are to add improved performance, safety and convenience to older bikes. We design products that aim at bringing older bikes to late model performance standards or better.
- We want to give you great reasons to hold on to your bike and continue riding it – our products providing you with much improved performance!
Engineering & Design/Assembly/Finishing Process/Quality Control
- Our Remote Control Garage Door Opener was designed in the USA. Final assembly and sealing to waterproof the product are done domestically.
- Our Fork-Sliders are designed & assembled in USA. We powder coat and chrome our Fork-Sliders domestically to ensure highest possible quality in the finishing process.
- Our Triple-Tree Kit & our Forged Wheel Kit was designed in USA.
- All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.