This item is on back-order - check back on 10/01/20 when it should be available again.
Superior quality, complete and compatible with your touring Harley!
- Our kit allows to upgrade Harley-Davidson® touring model years 1996 – 2013 to the much more rigid 49mm fork tubes of the models from 2014 and later while retaining the OEM geometry of your front end. This unique design is made of aircraft grade aluminum 6061-T6 and hard anodized for protection against corrosion and for great looks.
Much more rigidity and solid ‘feel’ in the front end!
- Identical geometry – same rake and trail as the OEM part
- Much more solid feel due to the 50% added clamping surface on the lower tree and doubled clamping surface on the upper tree. Very solid tracking, your bike will feel almost like it’s running on rails.
Much better suspension means much better comfort AND control!
- Compared to 41mm fork tubes 49mm tubes allow for the installation of larger diameter and more effective suspension components (i.e. nitrogen cartridge internals, emulator valves or similar products available in the market. OEM components can also be used.
- Requires 2003-up headlight nacelle on Road King models.
- Requires minor modification of the fork lock tab for clearance.
- 6061-T6 aluminum upper and lower trees
- 4140 treated precision machined steel neck stem and stem nut
- Fork stop (requires drilling 2 holes in fork lock tab on 2009 – 2013 models)
- Brake line – pick ABS or non-ABS (non-ABS version requires universal brake line with banjo, not included)
- CNC machined brake line mount
- Neck bearings, cups and dust shields
- Stainless steel hardware set
- Requires complete 49mm fork tubes