For ATVs, Quads, 4-Wheelers, Scooters, Side x Sides, Tractors, Golf-Carts, Lawn-Mowers, Vintage Cars, etc. The applications are endless!!
This universal garage door opener can be installed anywhere on a vehicle where there is a flat panel which allows a 22mm (7/8") hole with about 8cm (3") clearance behind. Having a garage door opener integrated on your vehicle makes it VERY convenient for you to drive in & our of your garage and/or operating a gate !!
Waterproof! Both switch and Remote Sending Unit are protected from the elements (IP65 rating for the switch, IP67 for the Remote Sending Unit - Do not pressure-wash the switch as it may damage the seal and compromise waterproofing)
Tested to work with the leading electric garage door openers in America!
12 months warranty
- Can operate either 2 garage doors or one garage door and one gate!
- Aluminum trim ring - available in chrome or black
- No more fishing for your garage door remote control! Open your garage door with the push of a button without having to stop!
- Our new garage door remote control comes as a complete kit that is pre-wired.
- GeezerGlide clones original garage door remote controls and has been tested with the leading and most common brands in the North-American market (LiftMaster®, Chamberlain®, Genie®, and many others).
- The included round push button is designed to either replace a cigarette lighter (in case you have one installed on your vehicle) or can be installed anywhere in any flat panel like a fairing or a side cover etc. (requires drilling a 22mm or 7/8" hole).
- The Remote Sending Unit has no battery but operates on your vehicle's 12V DC circuit. No battery to replace! We recommend to connect it to a switched circuit, so it works only when the ignition is on.
- The remote has an antenna wire that can extend reach significantly.
- The GeezerGlide Remote Control is a multi-frequency cloning device. That means a broad variety of electric garage door and gate openers with Rolling Code and Fixed Code systems can be programmed - as long as a functioning OEM remote control is available. We have successfully tested a few common fixed code garage door openers (dip switch encoded).
GeezerGlide garage door remote control (Remote Sending Unit), all wiring including waterproof connectors and round dual Remote Control Switch with integrated push buttons and indicator LEDs.
Available in satin black or chrome finishes