- Patent Pending -
- Used to convert pre-2014 touring models to 49mm fork legs.
- Very slick – cleans up the front end and the 2014-pre version works great together with our Front End Conversion Kit for pre-2014 touring Harleys! - patent pending -
- GeezerGlide fork sliders are compatible with OEM components such as 49mm fork tubes, internal suspension parts, etc. as used on 2014-up touring models.
- They are also compatible with aftermarket products such as gas suspension cartridges, emulator valves and other products opening up many more options over stock parts.
- They are designed to work with our 14” brake rotor upgrades and wheels. Stock brake calipers and certain aftermarket brake caliper may need minor clearance work.
- We have designed a ‘hidden axle’ feature to clean up the right side of your Harley, which is most visible. The wheel axle is installed from the left side of the bike and there is no hardware visible on the outside of the right side fork slider. A hidden stainless steel sleeve prevents premature wear and damage to the cast aluminum fork slider.
- The left fork slider will be capped with a CNC machined plug, which hides the left end of the wheel axle – very clean!
- This version is compatible with the pre-2014 touring front fender bolt pattern.
- Available for ABS & Non-ABS applications.
- These will not work with 41mm fork components.
- Pair of 49mm Fork Sliders (black powder coated or chrome)
- Axle & Sleeve
- Axle Plug
- Right & Left Cone Spacers (ABS or non-ABS)
- Bolts & Washers
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer