Clean up your bike’s front end and add extra braking power at the same time. Extremely strong wheels made in our custom drop forge mold and CNC machined, brushed and anodized to perfection!
Our 14” rotor design gives you approximately 30% more braking power without having to swap out stock calipers! Touring models are heavy to begin – add rider, passenger, fuel and luggage – extra breaking power is a great upgrade for your safety!
- Beautiful wheels in 19” and 21” sizes, machined from Forged Billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Both sizes available in gloss black anodized, other colors available on special order terms – please email us email@example.com with your wheel size and color requirements
- Complete with dual 14” stainless steel floating rotors installed with polished GR5 titanium rotor bolts including spring washers giving you about 30% more braking power. Floating rotors are less prone to warping and rotors with a larger diameter help to reduce heat generated by braking.
- Caliper mount adapters with mounting hardware
Internal wheel bearing spacer is included, install wheel bearings according to your OEM service manual to ensure proper bearing location
- Caliper mount adapters fit GeezerGlide® Fork Lowers as well as OEM 2008-up and many aftermarket fork lowers
- 2000-2007 touring models need to upgrade to late model OEM calipers or correct replacement for touring models 2008-up
- ABS models requires the purchase of an OEM wheel bearing for your model and year
Our Wheel Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- 3-piece wheel, completely assembled with dual 14” stainless steel rotors
- CNC machined cone spacers to perfectly match the wheel, ABS and non-ABS version available
- CNC machined adapter mounts for brake calipers right and left, which also match the wheel
- 10 Titanium Torx rotor bolts and steel wave washers – installed, please do not remove
- Inner wheel bearing spacer and right side wheel bearing (25mm diameter)
- Also includes our 90 degree aluminum valve stem pointing to the right side. This little detail adds convenience making tire pressure checks easy.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer