Features:Run up to a 180 rear tire in your 2008 and earlier touring model!
- Our new carbon fiber fender features the maximum width you can put between the frame rails
- Super-light while super-strong
- Comes with carbon fiber filler panels to close the gap between saddlebag and fender • Mounting bracket and clip included ( need to be drilled and fitted first; powder coating recommended after test fit)
- A 170 rear tire on a 17” rim can be run or a 180 on 16” or 18” with 25mm belt or chain with proper spacers. Make sure the actual tire width does not exceed 180mm!
- Accessories such as backrest/luggage rack mounting hardware may need modified spacers and different hardware.
- A late model FLHX or FLTRX taillight will mount right up to it! A tribar light can be fitted as well (may require minor modifications to mounting points.).
- Better grip with a wider tire
- Run a modern low profile tire for better sidewall stability
- Carbon fiber fender
- Carbon fiber side filler panels
- Mounting strips and push nuts (mounting strip pins can be cut to size during test fitting.)
- Lower cross bar and clip (drill during test fitting)
This is a Preview product – very limited quantities available! Please contact us for availability and options!
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD™, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer