This is a used swing arm that has been modified to fit between the frame tubes of 2008-earlier Harley touring models. It has been powder coated. This is a prototype and finish may show some blemishes. Use of this swing arm requires modifications including but not limited to the requirements listed below. Comes with used OEM 2009-later rear wheel axle, spacer, nut and retainer clip. This custom part is not covered by warranty neither expressed nor implied.
- Use of OEM 2009-later rear wheel with cush drive requires conversion to chain drive and custom spacers for proper line-up of secondary drive. Please ensure proper clearance between drive belt or chain and tire and frame tube.
- Use of custom wheels with non-cush drive pulleys for up to 180mm tire width will require 25mm or less secondary drive belt or conversion to chain drive. Please ensure proper clearance between drive belt or chain and tire and frame tube.
- Wider tires than OEM specified on 2008-earlier touring models require a wide fender such as our carbon fiber fender <link>.
- Shock mounting points are farther apart than on 2008-earlier swing arms and will require the use of custom spacers (not included) on the upper shock mounts for correct vertical line up.
- Longer shock mounting bolts will be required for safe operation.
- Some shock models/brands may require spacers for saddlebag mounts and other brackets
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD™, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer