- Patent Pending -
Complete, waterproof and convenient!
Attention: Our products are designed to work & fit with the OEM handlebars. Please make sure when you install the unit that the harness/cable has clearance and is NOT pinched or squeezed. Push the cable into the dimple or opening together with the OEM harness and make sure it remains there. A pinched or damaged harness/cable is NOT covered by the warranty. Please find more information in our instructions and installation videos. We recommend to have the installation done by a qualified motorcycle shop.
Waterproof! Both switch and Remote Sending Unit are protected from the elements (IP65 rating for the switch, IP67 for the Remote Sending Unit - Do not pressure-wash the switch as it may damage the seal and compromise waterproofing)
Tested to work with the leading electric garage door openers in America! Check our videos
Control button mount style-matched to OEM mounts!
12 months warranty
- Aluminum switch base - NO PLASTIC
- No more fishing for your garage door remote control! Open your garage door with the push of a button right on your handlebar controls – without having to stop!
- Our new garage door remote control comes as a complete kit that is pre-wired. Programming Video Detailed Installation Video
- GeezerGlide® clones original garage door remote controls and has been tested with the leading and most common brands in the North-American market (LiftMaster®, Chamberlain®, Genie®, and many others).
- The included push button part is designed to install on the left side replacing your clutch control mount (models 1996-up) and is conveniently easy to reach.
- The Remote Sending Unit has no battery but operates on your bike’s 12V DC circuit. No battery to replace! We recommend plugging it into the accessory power port on your motorcycle, so it works only when the bike’s ignition is on and is protected.
- The remote has an antenna wire that can extend reach significantly to compensate for reduced signal strength in cases of installation inside headlight nacelles etc.
- The GeezerGlide® Remote Control is a multi-frequency cloning device. That means a broad variety of electric garage door and gate openers with Rolling Code and Fixed Code systems can be programmed - as long as a functioning OEM remote control is available. We have successfully tested a few common fixed code garage door openers (dip switch encoded).
GeezerGlide® garage door remote control (Remote Sending Unit), all wiring including waterproof connectors and Remote Control Switch with integrated push buttons and indicator LEDs (installs left side, replaces OEM clutch control mount). The cable length between the Clutch Control Mount and the Remote Sending Unit is 39" and between Remote Sending Unit and Deutsch Connector is 48").
Switch mounts made from solid cast aluminum (no plastic), available in satin black and chrome finishes
Click here if you are shopping for B-Stock items (= items with minor imperfections)
Reviews & see it in action:
https://vimeo.com/447709972 (see it in action)
https://vimeo.com/484563000 (Waterproof Test)
https://vimeo.com/452031462 (JustGrant Review)
https://vimeo.com/558676472 (see it in action)