Attention: Products in that category have minor imperfections of the finishing (e.g. very small scratches or barely visible dents). Most of those imperfections are on the side and won't be obvious once installed on your bike. They are fully functional - see sample pictures of products with typical minor blemishes - stock pictures, shipped item may vary. Those products are excluded from exchange or return unless there is an issue with the remote control functionality.
- Patent Pending -
Complete, easy to install and convenient!
Attention: Please make sure when you install the unit that the harness/cable has clearance and is NOT pinched or squeezed. Push it into the dimple or opening together with the OEM harness and make sure it remains there. A pinched or damaged harness/cable is NOT covered by the warranty. Please find more information in our instructions and installation videos.
Waterproof! Both switch and Remote Sending Unit are protected from the elements (IP65 rating for the switch, IP67 for the Remote Sending Unit - Do not pressure-wash the switch as it may damage the seal and compromise waterproofing)
Tested to work with the leading electric garage door openers in America! Check our videos
Control button mount style-matched to OEM mounts!
12 months warranty
- Aluminum switch base - NO PLASTIC
- No more fishing for your garage door remote control! Open your garage door with the push of a button right on your handlebar controls – without having to stop! Customer Reviews
- Our new garage door remote control comes as a complete kit that is pre-wired and easy to install. Installation Instructions Programming Video
- GeezerGlide® clones original garage door remote controls and has been tested with the leading and most common brands in the North-American market (LiftMaster®, Chamberlain®, Genie®, and many others).
- The included push button part is designed to install on the left side replacing your clutch control mount (models 1996-up) and is conveniently easy to reach.
- The Remote Sending Unit has no battery but operates on your bike’s 12V DC circuit. No battery to replace! We recommend plugging it into the accessory power port on your motorcycle, so it works only when the bike’s ignition is on and is protected.
- The remote has an antenna wire that can extend reach significantly to compensate for reduced signal strength in cases of installation inside headlight nacelles etc.
- The GeezerGlide® Remote Control is a multi-frequency cloning device. That means a broad variety of electric garage door and gate openers with rolling and fixed code systems can be programmed - as long as a functioning OEM remote control is available. We have successfully tested a few common fixed code garage door openers (dip switch encoded). As a rule of thumb – if your electric door or gate opener can be programmed to work with the remote control your car came with - then the GeezerGlide® Remote Control works as well.
- Note: Not compatible with MyQ garage door systems
- Note: The remote control will not fit Road Glides 2015 and later models, because those have wider control clamps. However many of our customers are replacing the wide bracket with a standard bracket because it will allow adjusting the angle of the controls.
Coming soon: Push Button Handlebar Control Mounts for custom applications.
GeezerGlide® garage door remote control (Remote Sending Unit), all wiring including waterproof connectors and Remote Control Switch with integrated push buttons and indicator LEDs (installs left side, replaces OEM clutch control mount). The cable length between the Clutch Control Mount and the Remote Sending Unit is 39" and between Remote Sending Unit and Deutsch Connector is 48").
Switch mounts made from solid cast aluminum (no plastic), available in satin black and chrome finishes
Available for all Harley-Davidson® models from 1996-up with OEM handlebar controls to perfectly match your handlebar controls.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD™, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer